Wednesday, September 22, 2010

TCEA LEGO Robotics Training - Third and Final Day

Today we will have our third and final day of training here in Austin.  Notes from the day will be displayed below.  If you are watching live, please tell us hello, where you are from and a little something about you.  I am also interested in how you found the blog.  Please share with the group.  Several people in the class are interested in how to develop a Personal Learning Network (PLN).  Most of the teachers in attendance here will be participating in a robotics contest for the first time, so drop them a line in the blog for any resources you think they could use in regards to LEGO contest, team management, lessons, resources and encouragement.  

 

I received an interesting quote today in my email, so I thought I would share.  

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.

- John Quincy Adams

 

Made me think a little and wonder if you ever thought about it. 

  • Who do you inspire? 
  • How do you get inspire? 
  1. Who inspires you? 

 

Posted via email from Reflexions

No comments:

Artistic Representation of my life.

Artistic Representation of my life.
From: coachnorm, 14 minutes ago



My artistic representation for Educational Environments Grad School class at Texas State University

SlideShare Link