Friday, August 28, 2009

Need team building ideas for your robotics team? Great Resource for any team or group.

Teampedia is a collaborative encyclopedia of free team building activities, free icebreakers, teamwork resources, and tools for teams that anyone can edit!
This site is designed for a wide audience including: team leaders, trainers, teachers, managers, camp directors, counselors, and youth groups.

Gracepoint Youth Group Jumping

Begin by browsing for games and activities below or read more about the mission, goals, and history on the About Teampedia page.

 

I used several activities today in my robotics classes from Teampedia today.   It was a fun Friday in class today.

Posted via web from Reflexions

No comments:

Artistic Representation of my life.

Artistic Representation of my life.
From: coachnorm, 14 minutes ago



My artistic representation for Educational Environments Grad School class at Texas State University

SlideShare Link