Thursday, August 13, 2009

masterymaze - COOL TOOLS PRESENTATION


Details last edit Dec 5, 2008 11:13 am by masterymaze masterymaze - 47 revisions hide details
Tags
none
Protected
 Cool Tech Tools for Teachers April 2008.ppt

Original Creation by Susan Palmer, April 2008

Revised for ACS Conference Training October 2008. If you are using a hard copy of this presentation, begin in the wiki at www.masterymaze.com.

Today we will take a look at some cool tools. Please explore these in order presented, if possible. While some of them are "processing", you can go to the next and explore that as well!


PREFACE--A word about Schoolwires! I LOVE our website created in Schoolwires. It has become the platform for my online presence and my students love it! It is a great place to add cool tools to your instructional resources! Here's a peek at my schoolwires site!

I will not talk about podcasting today, however it has been the tool I have used most this past year. I will mention Camtasia Studio as my number one tool, and ask you to look to the podcast presentations and resources on this site after the presentation for more info! My "masterycast" podcasts are in the Subjects section of www.masterymaze.com.

Here we go...

A great resource page with examples of how to engage students in your classroom with cool tools as Susan Palmer refers to them. Many of them are Web 2.0 that many educators are already using. If you are using them already, you might get a new idea or even post your examples as well.

We need more Susan Palmers in the classroom.

Posted via web from Reflexions

No comments:

Artistic Representation of my life.

Artistic Representation of my life.
From: coachnorm, 14 minutes ago



My artistic representation for Educational Environments Grad School class at Texas State University

SlideShare Link