Friday, August 28, 2009

Anyone Teaching Robotics? Please respond with helpful advice and suggestions.

Anyone Teaching Robotics?


I've been searching for a curriculum and some ideas for teaching robotics.  Im looking to build a course that is half a year of robotics and half a year astronomy.

I haven't found very much so far.  Some stuff at Carnegie Mellon and constant links to Lego products, but not much else.  Im looking to make this an elective the following year and I need to start figuring out how Im going to make this happen.

Some of you must either teach this course or have someone in your school who teaches this course.

I need some help please.

Please note my new school email address is nmorgan@eanesisd.net. 

Posted via email from Reflexions

No comments:

Artistic Representation of my life.

Artistic Representation of my life.
From: coachnorm, 14 minutes ago



My artistic representation for Educational Environments Grad School class at Texas State University

SlideShare Link