Tuesday, June 16, 2009

SolidWorks Tips and Tricks, Tutorials, Partner Reviews and Radomosity

Welcome to Jeff's Tool Shed

Subscribe

While most of what I write will be about SolidWorks, or partner products, from time to time I've been known to go off on random rants about whatever crosses my mind.

Legal B.S.: The thoughts, opinions and commentary posted on Jeff's Tool Shed are mine and mine only. I speak only for myself and no other person(s) or entities. Questions, comments or complaints can be posted in the 'comments' section of each post or you can email me directly. Thanks for reading!

Posted via web from Reflexions

No comments:

Artistic Representation of my life.

Artistic Representation of my life.
From: coachnorm, 14 minutes ago



My artistic representation for Educational Environments Grad School class at Texas State University

SlideShare Link