Friday, June 18, 2010

The No. 1 Habit of Highly Creative People - Solitude

The No. 1 Habit of Highly Creative People


Isolate and create.

“In order to be open to creativity, one must have the capacity for contructive use of solitude. One must overcome the fear of being alone.” ~Rollo May

Post written by Leo Babauta. Follow me on twitter or identica.

Creativity is a nebulous, murky topic that fascinates me endlessly — how does it work? What habits to creative people do that makes them so successful at creativity?

Ever wondered how to connect with your creative side? I had a class at Texas State University in Master's of Education on Creativity. The class challenged not only of professional terms but in my personal life as well. This article brought back thoughts of the class with Professor Waite. I learned to juggle in the class as a creative activity.

This article reminded me that time alone is very important to be creative. Finding time for yourself to be alone is key for your inter creativity to come out.

Posted via web from Reflexions

No comments:

Artistic Representation of my life.

Artistic Representation of my life.
From: coachnorm, 14 minutes ago



My artistic representation for Educational Environments Grad School class at Texas State University

SlideShare Link